From my infertility post.
- “I can tell by reviewing your list that you’re one kickass mofo… Glad your powers are used for good and not evil.” – Redsy making me feel all warm and fuzzy. And kick-assy.
- “Why IS it that the doctors don’t recommend donor sperm they way they do with donor eggs?” – PunditMom asking an excellent question which I will weigh in on soon.
From Tuesday’s GRIT.
- “These link posts crack me up. I feel like the blind guy in Amelie when she walks him down the street.” – Jonathon Morgan making me snort my coffee.
From my WeightWatchers post.
- “I actually know of someone who got addicted to crack because she started using it to lose baby weight. I think you’re definitely better off doing the WW thing – even if it makes you look like the Joker from Batman.” – andi creeping me out. In a good way.
From my Lucy post.
- “Erika, I am really sorry. You’re still fabulous.” – Moobs making me laugh really hard when I really needed it.
- There are almost 100 comments on this post right now, and only one that is negative. I am so grateful for all of you, for your support, for your kindness and understanding. Reaching out to me when most of you don’t know me in person has been incredibly powerful and moving. I couldn’t be handling this as I am without you. And a lesson I have learned is that even if a post has a million comments, I’ll never refrain from commenting because I think it will get lost in the shuffle. Every.single.one of the comments I’ve gotten has been important and meaningful to me.
From Thank you.
- “Lucy has some beautiful brown eyes.” – DD. True that.