May 16, 2007 10 Comments
May 16, 2007 at 10:35 pm
Fantastic! I’m totally that cute. I know what I’m doing this weekend!
May 16, 2007 at 10:36 pm
Awwwwwww! So sweet. I can see how you can’t get too mad…with a furry little face like that.
May 17, 2007 at 6:46 am
Oh so cute!
May 17, 2007 at 6:52 am
She’s so cute!
May 17, 2007 at 7:52 am
We just got an all white Lhasa Poo puppy that has been going potty outside about 5% of the time and the other 95%, she leaves me surprises all over the place.
This is my first time at dog ownership.
Like you said, good thing they’re cute.
Damn Cute Shitaholic Puppy!
May 17, 2007 at 8:51 am
OMG. IS THAT A LAB???
We have a Yellow Lab that is 5 and if you’ve never owned a Lab, don’t worry if you see puppy:
Eating the shingles off your house
Socks, underwear are great Lab snacks
Stock up on chewies, get a Dyson vacuum. I love our Lab but they don’t tell you the whole story in the dog books. Good Luck. BTW-Best dog ever created for kids.
May 17, 2007 at 9:26 am
I’d let that sweet face poop on my rug anytime!
May 17, 2007 at 12:18 pm
Oh yes, Bossy has been sucked in by that brand of cuteness before. And then the cuteness fades and before you know it you’ve been married sixteen years. Wait – what were we saying?
May 17, 2007 at 4:35 pm
Aw, so cute…but the poop does suck.
If I recall our dog trained in three weeks, so I wish you luck with it.
May 21, 2007 at 3:01 pm
Sooooo adorable – they have to be to put up with the poop on the carpet, totally. *sigh* now I’m missing puppy breath
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.